Ted Frank – Early years in Montreal
- Born and raised in Montreal.
- The third of four boys to Rosalyn Cobrin & Leonard Frank.
- Attended local primary and high school in Montreal.
- Completed pre-university studies at Dawson Collage of Montreal.
- Briefly enrolled at Concordia University of Montreal in the faculty of Science.
- Spent more than 15yrs in Montreal garment industry as an owner, stylist, production coordinator and salesman.
- Built a strong core sales and distribution business in Canada and the USA .
- Realizing my strength in the warehousing and distribution field, refocused business direction in late 1996 to strictly warehousing and distribution to where my company is currently today.
- Offices locations in Montreal, Chicago, Hong Kong, and Langley UK.
Married to Sheryl Fremeth since 1988
- Russell – currently completing Med School at McGill University of Montreal.
- Stephanie- currently completing Dentistry School at the University of laval in Quebec City.
- Andrew- Currently attending St.Georges High School of Montreal
- Cycling- Road
- Skiing: Alpine
- Tennis: Playing
- Hockey: Playing
- Travel: Adventure Destination
- Reading: non-fiction, political and war stories